What: An online GIS map making contest
Dates: March 15, 2016 to May 27, 2016
ArcGIS Online Requirement: You must use ArcGIS Online to create your original map. Your final map must be submitted in one of the following formats:
- ArcGIS Online Presentation
- ArcGIS Online Web App
- ArcGIS Online Story Map
ArcGIS Online is available to any K-12 school in the United States free of charge from Esri; see https://esri.app.box.com/connectedpdf for access to software and guidance. Your school will need to sign up for a free ArcGIS Online organization account so you can create and submit your final map.
- Middle School Division – grades 6 – 8
- Senior High Division – grades 9 – 12
- Note: Teams spanning grade levels will be entered in the division of the student at the upper grade.
- Award-winning maps will remain visible to the public for one year.