Lifeline Discount ProgramChild Nutrition Programs, National School Lunch Program, School Lunch Software, Summer Food Service Program April 30, 2016, 0 Comment
Lifeline Discount Program
Find out if you or somebody you know qualifies for discounted Frontier Services.
You have selected: Minnesota
To receive Lifeline Telephone Service discounts in Minnesota, you must certify that you or someone in your household currently receives benefits from one of these programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) formerly Food Stamps
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)/Minnesota Family Investment Program (MFIP)
- National School Lunch Program’s Free Lunch Program (NSL)
An eligible resident living on federally recognized Tribal Lands who participates in one of the following federal assistance programs shall also qualify for Enhanced Tribal Lifeline and Tribal Link-Up Assistance:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Head Start (Income-Based)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
You may also qualify if your annual income is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Please download the application and return to Frontier Communications along with proof of eligibility. After Frontier receives your completed application and the required proof of eligibility, we will establish the effective date for your discounts to begin and issue the appropriate credits.
You must notify Frontier when you are no longer eligible for Lifeline. Lifeline service is a non-transferable government assistance program that provides a discount on the cost of monthly telephone service. Lifeline is limited to one discount per household and only eligible customers may enroll. You must also verify your continued eligibility annually (or as requested) with Frontier. If there is someone else at the address who is receiving a Lifeline discount and you wish to be considered a separate economic unit, the Lifeline Application and proof of eligibility must be submitted along with the Lifeline Household Worksheet. If you wish to change your Lifeline benefit from another carrier to Frontier, you must submit a benefit transfer letter with your application to Frontier.
Download the Lifeline application for the state of Minnesota. (Descargar la aplicación de las instrucciones escritas en español.)
For further information, please contact Customer Service. A Frontier representative will be happy to answer your questions. Call us. We’re here to help.
Leave a comment